Information about Alert Levels 2 and 3
Information about Alert Levels 2 and 3, including golden rules for business, face coverings, staying safe and contact tracing.
- Contact tracing [DOCX, 51 KB]
- Golden rules for business at Alert Levels 2 and 3 [DOCX, 71 KB]
- Information on the use of face coverings and masks [DOCX, 47 KB]
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) [DOCX, 47 KB]
- We’ve done this before, together, we can do it again — staying safe [DOCX, 71 KB]
Information about COVID-19, including assessment and testing.
- COVID-19 virus and symptoms [DOCX, 96 KB]
- Assessment and testing [DOCX, 66 KB]
- What happens when someone receives a positive COVID-19 test result? [DOCX, 68 KB]
- Getting the right information [DOCX, 96 KB]
Services and support
Contact details for a range of services that can support you during COVID-19.
Alert Level 3
Information about Alert Level 3 including staying home, food and shopping, essential services, and recreation and exercise.
Looking after your mental wellbeing
Information and advice on how people can look after their mental wellbeing.
Renting and tenancy
Information about renting and tenancy during COVID-19, including the rent increase freeze and tenancy terminations.
- Rent increase freeze and tenancy terminations [DOCX, 137 KB]
- Rent increase freeze and tenancy terminations [PDF, 132 KB]