- You can travel anywhere in New Zealand at all traffic light settings. There are no boundaries under the traffic lights.
- You can travel for any reason.
- Do not travel if you are unwell, isolating or waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test.
- Unless your transport provider requires it, you do not need a My Vaccine Pass or a negative COVID-19 test to travel.
- You must wear a face mask on all flights and public transport, in taxi and ride-share services — unless you are exempt.
Keep up healthy habits to protect us
Even though we are a highly vaccinated country, COVID-19 can still spread in our communities. Slow the spread of the virus by keeping up healthy habits.
Last updated: at