Weddings and civil unions at Red
You can get married or form a civil union, and attend a wedding or civil union at Red.
- Weddings and civil union ceremonies can go ahead.
- Indoor ceremonies are limited to 200 people.
- Outdoor ceremonies have no limit.
- Children and babies are included in the gathering limits — but not workers, such as the celebrant or the photographer.
- You do not have to wear a face mask for outdoor ceremonies, or if you have exclusive use of a defined space for your wedding or civil union.
- You do not have to physically distance — this means you can dance and mingle.
Serving food and drink
You can serve food and drink. If you have exclusively hired a venue for your wedding or civil union ceremony, people do not need to sit down to eat or drink.
Last updated: at