- Businesses and workplaces can open at Red.
- To slow the spread of the disease, we encourage those who can, to work from home.
- If you are a worker, talk to your employer or read more at employment.govt.nz
Working at Red | employment.govt.nz (external link)(external link)
- How to run your business at Red | business.govt.nz (external link)
- Some critical workers may be able to return to work if they are a Household Contact, are fully vaccinated and have no COVID-19 symptoms. Find out more about the close contact exemption scheme | business.govt.nz (external link)
More information for businesses
Businesses can find more detailed information on business.govt.nz:
Business support during COVID-19 is available from Work and Income.
If your workplace is in the primary sector, the Ministry for Primary Industries also has information.
Social service providers can find more information from the Ministry of Social Development.
Display posters to let everyone know what My Vaccine Pass requirements are in place at your business.
Last updated: at