How to report your RAT results
Report your own results online
Reporting your results mean you can get the help you need as early as possible.
If you have not signed up for My Covid Record
Anyone in New Zealand aged 12 or over can sign up for My Covid Record.
First, you will need to create a My Health Account, which allows you to access your health information online. You will need your own email address to create an account.
Sign up for My Covid Record (external link)
If you have signed up for My Covid Record
1. Log in | My Covid Record (external link)
2. Under 'Report a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) result', tap or click 'Report a test result'.
3. Read the information provided. Tap or click 'Continue'.
4. Tap or click 'Myself', enter your mobile number and tick the box if you consent to receiving COVID-19 information. Tap or click 'Continue'.
5. Indicate which lines are visible on your test by selecting 'Yes' or 'No'.
6. Tap or click 'Enter result'. Advice about what to do next will appear.
If you have entered the wrong result by mistake, you will have 20 minutes to remove it.
Get help using My Covid Record
If you do not have a unique email address or valid ID, or need help with My Covid Record, contact the Ministry of Health team. It will help to have your NHI number ready.
Call: 0800 222 478
How to report a RAT
Report someone else's results online
You can report a RAT result for someone else through your own My Covid Record account. This will allow them to be provided with any support required while isolating.
You will need their:
- full name
- date of birth
- NHI number.
Log in | My Covid Record (external link)
Report results over the phone
You can report a RAT result over the phone if you are having trouble using My Covid Record, or want to report someone else's RAT result and do not have their NHI.
- Call: 0800 222 478 and choose option 3
Last updated: at