Details of this release
This release includes the papers, minutes, and key advice for the decisions the Government has made relating to COVID-19 up to 17 April. Where a final decision has been made after 17 April this will be released in a further update.
A small number of documents and some parts of the released documents would not be appropriate to release and, if requested, would be withheld under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act). Where this is the case, the relevant sections of the Act that would apply have been identified. Where information has been withheld, no public interest has been identified that would outweigh the reasons for withholding it.
Some information has been withheld in full, from this release in relation to the relevant section(s) of the Act:
- Section 9(2)(f)(iv) — confidential advice
- Section 9(2)(ba)(ii) — information provided to the Government under an obligation of confidence
- Section 6(a) — international relations
- Section 9(2)(j) — commercial negotiations.
Released documents by category
Other publicly available information
In addition to the documents released the Government has made a number of other key pieces of information relating COVID-19 available:
- Daily updated figures on cases and testing (external link)
- Daily updates by Ministers and Officials (external link)
- Ministry of Health modelling of the health impacts of COVID-19 (external link)
- Dr Ayesha Verrall’s audit of the contact tracing system (external link)
- Treasury’s economic scenario modelling (external link)
- Ministry for Social Development weekly income support and wage subsidy updates (external link)