Today's COVID-19 numbers
- 5,939 new community cases
- 634 cases in hospital
- 5,120 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 35,823 active community cases
- 12,729 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 4,454 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 5,939 community cases and 634 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 5,120. Last Monday it was 6,683.
There are now a total of 1,688 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 16.