Today's COVID-19 numbers
- 5,169 new community cases
- 599 cases in hospital
- 4,938 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 34,545 active community cases
- 11,222 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 3,935 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 5,169 community cases and 599 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 4,938. Last Wednesday it was 6,355.
There are now a total of 1,705 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 15.