Today's COVID-19 numbers
- 2,035 new community cases
- 273 cases in hospital
- 1,719 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 12,028 active community cases
- 7,611 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 2,805 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 2,035 community cases, 273 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 1,719. Last Tuesday, it was 2,251.
The 7-day rolling average of hospitalisations today is 267. Last Tuesday, it was 339.
There are now a total of 1,933 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 7.