Today's COVID-19 numbers
- 1,296 new community cases
- 257 cases in hospital
- 1,778 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 12,446 active community cases
- 3,567 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 1,945 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 1,296 community cases, 257 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 1,778. Last Monday, it was 2,425.
The 7-day rolling average of hospitalisations today is 273. Last Monday, it was 351.
There are now a total of 1,915 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 6.