Today's COVID-19 numbers
- 2,464 new community cases
- 314 cases in hospital
- 2,251 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 15,749 active community cases
- 2,789 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 8,337 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 2,464 community cases and 314 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 2,251 — last Tuesday it was 3,496.
The 7-day rolling average of hospitalisations today is 339 — last Tuesday it was 453.
There are now a total of 1,884 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 6.