Today's COVID-19 numbers
- 3,140 new community cases
- 373 cases in hospital
- 3,303 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 23,110 active community cases
- 8,592 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 3,600 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 3,140 community cases and 373 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 3,303 — last Wednesday it was 3,975.
The 7-day rolling average of hospitalisations today is 436 — last Wednesday it was 541.
There are now a total of 1,845 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 7.