Today's COVID-19 numbers
- 3,693 new community cases
- 402 cases in hospital
- 3,496 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 24,466 active community cases
- 10,028 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 3,296 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 3,693 community cases and 402 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 3,496 — last Tuesday, it was 4,073.
The 7-day rolling average of hospitalisations today is 453 — last Tuesday, it was 556.
There are now a total of 1,841 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 8.