Today's COVID-19 numbers
- 2,706 new community cases
- 432 cases in hospital
- 3,655 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 25,580 active community cases
- 5,502 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 2,095 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 2,706 community cases, 432 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 3,655 — last Monday, it was 4,230.
The 7-day rolling average of hospitalisations today is 472 — last Monday, it was 570.
There are now a total of 1,824 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 10.