Today's COVID-19 numbers
- 3,805 new community cases
- 466 cases in hospital
- 3,876 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 27,122 active community cases
- 9,418 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 3,631 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 3,805 community cases, 466 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 3,876 — last Friday it was 4,581.
The 7-day rolling average of hospitalisations is 515 — last Friday, it was 609.
There are now a total of 1,815 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 11.