Today's COVID-19 numbers
- 4,540 new community cases
- 473 cases in hospital
- 3,928 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 27,487 active community cases
- 10,688 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 3,846 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 4,540 community cases and 473 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 3,928 – last Thursday, it was 4,750.
The 7-day rolling average of hospitalisations is 527 – last Thursday, it was 617.
There are now a total of 1,807 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 12.