Today's COVID-19 numbers
- 3,387 new community cases
- 536 cases in hospital
- 4,230 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 29,598 active community cases
- 6,359 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 2,442 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 3,387 community cases and 536 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 4,230 — last Monday, it was 5,288.
The 7-day rolling average of hospitalisations is 570 — last Monday, it was 660.
There are now a total of 1,750 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 14.