Today's COVID-19 numbers
- 1,941 new community cases
- 241 cases in hospital
- 1,468 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 10,270 active community cases
- 7,271 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 2,593 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 1,941 community cases and 241 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 1,468. Last Tuesday, it was 1,719.
The 7-day rolling average of hospitalisations today is 236. Last Tuesday, it was 267.
There are now a total of 1,962 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 4.