Update on COVID-19 cases — 12 September 2022
Today's COVID-19 numbers
- 1,149 new community cases
- 225 cases in hospital
- 1,480 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 10,360 active community cases
- 3,355 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 1,821 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 1,149 community cases and 225 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 1,480. Last Monday, it was 1,778.
The 7-day rolling average of hospitalisations today is 241. Last Monday, it was 273.
There are now a total of 1,950 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 5.
Read the full update on today's cases | Ministry of Health (external link)