Update on COVID-19 cases — 11 August 2022
Read today's update on COVID-19 cases from the Ministry of Health.
Today's COVID-19 numbers
- 4,818 new community cases
- 571 cases in hospital
- 4,750 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 33,230 active community cases
- 10,977 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 3,733 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 4,818 community cases and 571 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 4,750. Last Thursday it was 6,142.
There are now a total of 1,726 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 12.
Read the full update on today's cases | Ministry of Health (external link)