Today's COVID-19 numbers
- 5,312 new community cases
- 759 cases in hospital
- 6,990 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 48,911 active community cases
- 8,780 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 2,284 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 5,312 community cases, 759 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 6,990.
There are now a total of 1,502 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 19.