Information about COVID-19 vaccination
Information about the COVID-19 vaccine rollout, including which vaccine we're using, its safety and effectiveness, and what to expect when you get your vaccination.
COVID-19 vaccination record card
If you're in Group 3
Information about travel
Information about quarantine-free travel between New Zealand and other countries.
Protecting your community
Information about getting tested, contact tracing, using the NZ COVID Tracer app with Bluetooth, and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Assessment and testing [DOCX, 66 KB]
- What happens when someone receives a positive COVID-19 test result? [DOCX, 68 KB]
- Contact tracing [DOCX, 51 KB]
- NZ COVID Tracer app with Bluetooth [DOCX, 95 KB]
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) [DOCX, 47 KB]
Welfare and available support
Information about available support, and looking after your mental wellbeing.
- Support with food, money, living and staying safe and well [DOCX, 104 KB]
- Looking after your mental wellbeing [PDF, 238 KB]
- Looking after your mental wellbeing [DOCX, 71 KB]