Download and print your booklets
Print whichever booklet you like most. You may need to adjust your printer settings to print as many of the blank pages as you want.
- NZ COVID Tracer booklet, 36 pages A5 [PDF, 664 KB]
- NZ COVID Tracer booklet, 3 pages — print onto A4 paper and fold into a booklet [PDF, 116 KB]
A simplified version is available for disabled communities:
Order the booklet
Each booklet has 30 pages, so will last around 1 month. If you are ordering multiple booklets, they come in a pack of 10.
The booklets are available in English, te reo Māori and 22 other languages.
Fill in the online form if you want a booklet and cannot print your own. If you are an organisation with a wide reach to New Zealanders who may need this booklet, you can order copies to distribute to your communities.
If you cannot use the online form, please order your booklets by emailing Covid.Comms@dpmc.govt.nz
Make sure you include your postal address and who to direct the booklets to.
How to use the booklet
- Keep your booklet with you so you can record your movements whenever you leave your house. The booklet can fit in your pocket, handbag or backpack.
- Write in the booklet where you have been, what time you were there, how you got there and who you met there — if you met someone you know.
- Use your booklet when you come into contact with other people, like in a shop, or when you cannot keep 2 metres away from others.
Last updated: at