Get your QR code poster
There are 3 ways to get your QR code posters, and you can use whichever way is easiest for you. We'll explain each way on this page.
Complete the online form
Complete the online form to get your QR code posters. You'll need to fill in a separate form for each of your business locations.
You will need:
- a valid New Zealand driver licence
- address details for each of your locations
- your email address
- an email address and contact phone number for each of your locations.
If you have a large number of business locations, you may find it easier to use the Ministry of Health template.
Use the Ministry of Health template
If you prefer, you can complete the Ministry of Health template. This way may be easier if you have a large number of business locations. This is because you need a separate poster for each location.
You will need:
- the name of your business/organisation and its New Zealand Business Number (NZBN), if you have it
- address information for each of your locations
- email address for each location — for the person who will print the poster.
Download and complete the template, and then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use Business Connect
If you have previously used Business Connect to create your QR code posters or are in the process of doing this, you can still use it to reprint or add new locations for an existing business.
Get help with NZ COVID Tracer
If you need help generating your QR code posters or have questions or feedback about NZ COVID Tracer:
How to display your QR code
Display the poster in a prominent place — near the main entrances. You can also place some posters inside, especially where people walk past without creating an obstacle.
You can print as many copies of your QR code poster as you like, but each location needs it's own QR code.
- print in A4, colour if possible.
- place the poster about 130cm off the ground
- make it easy for people to reach, and consider those that may be less able to reach over or around object.
- crop the poster or code
- place the poster on sliding or revolving doors
- place in narrow, or hard to see areas
- place in an area with high glare
- place high up or in hard to reach areas
How contact tracing helps
To stop the spread of COVID-19, we need to trace the contacts of anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19. Recording people’s movements helps us to do this quickly and efficiently.
The faster we can trace contacts, the faster we can prevent further spread of the disease.