A free helpline service is available for all New Zealand businesses. It can offer you:
- specific advice and access to Government business support
- advice on what Alert Level 1 means for your business
- HR and general business advice and access to online resources and webinars
- connections to business advisory services.
Employment guidance is available for COVID-19-related matters, including pay and leave entitlements, the minimum wage, and modifying and terminating employment agreements.
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise support
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) runs the Regional Business Partners Network (RBP) to support New Zealand businesses and service providers. The network offers:
- RBP Growth Advisors in your region who can help you find the right support
- free webinars tailored to specific business needs
- business mentoring support via Business Mentors New Zealand.
NZTE’s COVID-19 Business Advisory Funding provides support in areas such as HR, health and wellbeing, business continuity, cashflow and finance management, strategy and digital capability.
Tourism business advice and support
Help is available for tourism businesses to navigate a sustainable way forward through the COVID-19 crisis.
Tourism advisory support services can help you work through the range of options available to keep your business running. These may include pivoting your business toward the domestic market, preparing for the Australian market, how to hibernate a business and other options.