Purpose of the group
The purpose of the group is to provide independent advice on our ongoing COVID-19 response informed by their expertise in epidemiology, infectious diseases, public health, and modelling.
- Sir David Skegg, Chair
- Associate Prof Nikki Turner, Member
- Prof Philip Hill, Member
- Dr Maia Brewerton, Member
- Prof David Murdoch, Member
- Dr Ella Iosua, Member
- Rodney Jones, Special Advisor
- Professor Shaun Hendy, Special Advisor
Dr Ian Town is an Observer of the Group.
Terms of Reference
The Terms of Reference outline the purpose and scope of the Strategic COVID-19 Public Health Advisory Group.