This policy explains how and when covid19.govt.nz collects personal information, what we do with it and your right to see or change it.
We do not use, share or transfer personal information in connection with the site except as set out in this policy, or as otherwise set out somewhere on the site including in terms linking to the site.
Collection, storage and use of personal information
There’s no need to disclose personal information.
You can use the site — including completing user research tasks — without disclosing any personal information.
Statistical information and cookies
Statistical information collected
The information Google Analytics collects includes:
- the first 3 parts of the IP address of your device
- the pages you accessed on this site and the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited this site
- the referring site, if any, through which you clicked through to this site
- the operating system, for example, Windows 7 or Mac OSX on your device
- the type of web browser used, for example, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
- other incidental information such as screen resolution and the language setting used.
Use of statistical information
We use Hotjar to collect your feedback and information about how you use this site, for example clicks, taps and scrolling.
We use Swiftype to collect details about what people search for on our website. It collects cookies and usage data.
This site generates persistent session cookies for the purpose of monitoring site usage. These have an expiry date and are removed on that date. The cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of your web browser without affecting your ability to use the site.